Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Selling real estate takes some good agent photos

Real Estate agents need a great profile picture to use on their marketing materials that helps potential clients see that they are nice and friendly to work with. It can be hard to find the right photographer to help you get the look you are going for. My mom and her real estate partner Kristine wanted some photos that conveyed their team, and they also wanted some with a red background (since the name of their company is Red Door Team), and also some that would look good in black and white. Here are some of the shots we got. 

This is Kristine. Don't you just want to buy a house from her! I do. (lol)



And this is my mom. She looks so beautiful to me! I would buy a house from her too. 


Here are the shots with the red background I was talking about.




We did a couple of outdoor shots too. 





We had fun during the shoot and got some funny out takes too. 


Add caption
Cheers!

Here is a link to their website if you are in the market to buy or sell a house: http://www.reddoorteam.com
office@reddoorteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment