Friday, August 10, 2012

Jodie and Eric's wedding preview

Jodie and Eric asked me to help out with some photos for them during their wedding ceremony. Her best friend is their photographer for their whole wedding, but since she was in the wedding party, they needed me to help with some of the group photos and the ceremony photos. Their wedding was a blast and I loved all of the little details they incorporated.

We did some group photos in a grass field with Mt. Baker in the background. It was GORGEOUS!!

The ceremony took place in her Mom's garden. The sunlight streaming into the garden made for some very picturesque moments.

More photos to come once I have time to edit them! Moving and organizing our new house has been taking so much of my time these past couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Kir, the garden shot is amazing. Good work working with the sunlight. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! I was nervous, but ended up getting some pretty shots.

      Delete