Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Beach Themed Nursery for Baby Girl Sessions

There sure are a lot of decisions to make when you are expecting! One thing I had a lot of fun planning was the nursery, but yet it was also really stressful because Garrett was SO not ready to make everything real or want to spend money on decorating. So I tried to come up with some inexpensive, yet still cute and not too crazy girly ideas. Her room is REALLY small so it was crazy how fast it filled up and was hard to find small enough furniture. Here is my Pinterest board that I used to gather all the ideas. And below are pictures of how it turned out. 





This picture is one I took of a baby sea turtle we saw on the beach in San Jose Del Cabo Mexico.
,

Pillow from PaperSource.com
Mobile from Cost Plus World Market.
Conch shell from seller on Etsy





Port hole mirror from Cost Plus World Market.
Flamingo pillow - handmade on Etsy. Grey pillow from Land of Nod.

Glass balls from Cost Plus World Market.
Globe from Cost Plus World Market.
These watercolor paintings are a just some fun ones that my friend Tiffany, myself and my mom all made. I have some other cute ideas for how to hang them maybe with a piece of driftwood and some twine.


Changing pad cover and matching sheet from Etsy.
I hope you like how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment